National 12 - find out more...

Northampton Gul Series and Inlands

Started by Chris Day, 22 Oct 2016, 02:12

« previous - next »

Chris Day

Remember, remember, the 5th of November...
The 2016 Gul Series Finale and Inland Championships takes place at Northampton Sailing Club on 5th and 6th November. There will be three Gul series and Inland Championships races on Saturday, starting at 12.30 on the Saturday, with a briefing taking place at 11.30am. The prize giving for the Gul Series will take place in the evening. The Inland Championships then concludes on the Sunday with two back to back races starting at 10am.
Saturday evening entertainment includes the traditional Northampton Bonfire and Fireworks Party (please bring along one large firework to help with the display). There will be food from Elaine's superb galley and after the fireworks the club will be hosting a disco.
For those hardy sailors (and their families) free camping is available for the weekend on site, and there is also a wide range of other accommodation options nearby.
For more information about the sailing programme, the social and where to stay, see the Notice of Race. The SIs for the weekend are also up on the homepage.
The event is always popular, so don't miss it!

3513SL

Accommodation booked, 3513 will be there!

N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

smight

Is anyone staying in Northampton proper and heading back after the fireworks who could give us a lift home?

we're looking at b and b''s and they all seem to be in Northampton. Trying to work out the logistics.

Thanks George and Alice
3520: Divine Intervention

Chris Troth

B and B booked.
Millie and I will be there with Bouncer.
Chris

angus

I will be there If I can find a crew, camping as usual!
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Neal

3271 & 3501

David Copse

I will be there, also camping. This will be my first away trip since buying Ebba in the summer. :)

David
3457 Ebba

Tom S

NORTHAMPTON GATE CODE
I have the gate code for Northampton for this weekend but am not allowed to publish it so please email
tomstewart2612@gmail.com and I will email the code to you.

If you are staying on site overnight please inform the club of names and numbers to info@northamptonsailingclub.org They need this info in case of emergencies etc. Failure to do so might mean we are no longer allowed to camp.

Thank You,
Tom

Tom S

Don't forget that every crew and helm that have competed in the Gul series are entered into a draw for a weekend away at the glorious Watergate Bay Hotel. The more events you have entered the higher the chance that it will be you!

sophiemackley

What a wonderful weekend - thanks to everyone involved at both Northampton and the N12 association for making it such a success. Great racing in wonderful conditions and good to see lots of new faces (and old of course!). Thanks everyone.

Sophie

JayHaich

Great weekend, very close with Northampton randomness factor leading to lots of place changes, just as 12 racing should be.  Exemplary race management with minimal wait between races.  Thanks to all involved.  Jeremy.

3513SL

Great turnout this weekend and extremely enjoyable! Very pleased with the quick turnaround of races and now can't wait for more N12 sailing in 2017!
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

David Edwards

Throughly enjoyed our first 12 event, we'll definately be back for more. The most friendly bunch of sailors I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, especially when you forget your sails, amazing, roll on next year.

n12 Bottom Banner