National 12 - find out more...

Burwain SC open Sunday 6th May 2018

Started by Carbonara, 23 Apr 2018, 01:24

« previous - next »

Carbonara

Hi all
I hope some of you can make it to the Burwain open meeting. If you are coming please let me know to assist in planning and catering (if vegetarian lunch required etc.). First race 11.00am. We are running alongside the NW Laser Grand Prix series event.
Cheers
Patrick Hamilton
N3502

Chadders

Not squashed in the rush then Patrick. 
Apologies not sailing much at all currently and not even got a tow bar.  Squidgy is for sale but keeping Triarda but not attending sadly.  Hope you have a good day and get a few takers making it through the Tour of Yorkshire traffic and road closures.  Howard C

Julie F Tomkinson

I'm traveling over from swsc with my nephew he and his crew will be sailing jammy dodger. It will be their first open in that boat. So hoping to get a few tips.

Carbonara

Hi Julie
It would  be great to see your nephew and help them but unfortunately it seems all the people who normally come to Burwain can't make it for one reason or another. Only Mark Simpson could make it so it is probably best to reschedule a meeting at Burwain (unless we get a last minute rush). I think the next event in the North (which usually gets a good turnout) is Yorkshire Ouse on 2/3rd June. Then there is N12 fest at Rutland which would be a good opportunity for the nephew to get tips and coaching and meet the  N12 fleet. Hope to see you and your nephew at one of these events.
regards
Patrick Hamilton

n12 Bottom Banner