National 12 - find out more...

N3520 Divine Intervention

Started by National 12 Webmaster, 05 Feb 2009, 05:03

« previous - next »

National 12 Webmaster

The life of N3520 Divine Intervention.   Design: Numinous, designed by: Bim Daser in 2001

Ian Stables

Launch Day ...
Ian<br />N3520 (Ex N3404)

Ian Stables

Hey Mum, Look it's double bottomed - no more wet feet!

Ian Stables

Ian Stables

Ian Stables

Construction detail ...  (and boy was there a lot of detail!)

Ian Stables

Ian Stables

These moments are priceless - for everything else ....

Alice Crick

Hi there,

Divine Intervention is now owned by us, George and Alice. Based in Brighton, we sail Di from Shoreham, and purchased her in July 2016. Over the 4 months we've owned her we've sailed her lots at Shoreham, a failed attempt at Stoke's Bay, a week in Salcombe, and the National 12 series finale at Northampton. We're planning to sail her from Bough Beech for the winter.

Di is my (Alice) first boat, and my first time sailing since I was 15 - all I sailed then was a rickety old Wayfarer, doing my RYA 1&2. Although I am a recovering motor boater, needless to say, I'm a complete beginner. George has been sailing all his life and also owns an RS600, having owned a Musto Skiff, and even a Baggy Trousers, way back when. George is bravely teaching me to sail from scratch, and we have plans to be a ferocious team!

I'm keeping a blog of our movements - the ups and downs of learning to sail, owning your first boat, and generally waxing lyrical about Divine Intervention. If you fancy taking a peek, the blog (Nautical Crick on Board) can be found here: http://bit.ly/2ajrKhK

We'll be trying to keep this up to date with our tinkerings on Di, and we look forward to meeting you all at the next open!

Thanks,
Alice & George

edwillett

Great stuff! Look forward to the updates!

smight

3520: Divine Intervention

smight

3520: Divine Intervention

Alice Crick

A few photos from Burton Week 2017 (our first!). Winning the Arrows Trophy, and coming 18th out of 33, we had a fantastic time with Di.

Alice Crick

More photos (taken by Frances Copsey) here: http://bit.ly/2xnYsJl

Clemfandango

Divine Intervention is now mine, sat in the garage awaiting her trip to the sailing club. Looking forward to getting to grips with her as soon as we can!

Previous boars have been crusaders so a fresh start.

n12 Bottom Banner