National 12 - find out more...
Sidebar

Twickenham open next Sunday 15th October

Started by MikeDay, 06 Oct 2006, 08:23

« previous - next »

MikeDay

Here's notice of the last Thames Area Meeting of the season at Twickenham on 15th October.  I'm assuming it'll be the usual 11am start with three races.  Twickenham SC is a very friendly club and they do great lunches with enormous puddings.  It's a good wide open reach of the river above Richmond and should provide us with some excellent sailing.

The Thames Area series still has things to be decided.  Graham and Zoe have already racked up enough firsts to win but second can go to any one of  Fran/Sophie, David W/Adele or Mike D/Anne.

Do come and support the meeting and enjoy the day on the river.

Mike D
N3496

MikeDay

This one disappeared too fast down the list and it's this coming weekend.  Nice force 3 promised with some sunshine.  Do come and support the meeting if you can.

Mike D
N3496

DavidW

Mike

I believe that you have identified at least 3 vistors who'll be there!

Look forward to a great day's (no pun intended) racing.

Cheers

David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

Dave Croft

Twickenham are trying their best to put on a good event for the 12 70th, the trophy is a magnificent silver cup presented back in 1935 and probably one of the oldest 12 trophies around. I'm very sad that we won't be able to make it but my children have a big dry-slope ski race over the week-end in Stoke. Please try and support this event if you can, you'll have a nice day, I see the winds are forcast easterly which is the best direction for this reach. Contact Pip Deverson or Roger Hidden for details (their both in the 12 book). Cheers, Dave C

Fran G (Guest)

I am pretty keen to get to Twickenham on Sunday.  However my usual supply of crews not really coming up trumps.  Soph is away.  So hoping to get there.  If any of you folks with extra kids fancy bringing one along that would be good too.  Will carry on working on it.....

Fran

n12 Bottom Banner