National 12 - find out more...
Sidebar

Norfolk Week

Started by gerry ledger, 04 May 2006, 04:59

« previous - next »

gerry ledger

Program is avaliable on www.norfolkweek.co.uk  Lets have a good turnout this year

Roly Mo

Will sadly be missing the week this year, but we might manage to make the Hunstanton weekend.  

Bernard

Paul Turner N2487/3500 (Guest)

Greetings - Team Trent Valley have already booked a house in Burnham Markup and are armed with new yots. Y'all know about Crazy Diamond plus Mr Pilgrim, having sold his Crusader, is strongly rumoured to have bought a Chapter! See you 22nd July onwards........

icecreamman

;D well well Paul, Richard has cashed in his pension, he claims it was not worth a bean and has bought a Chapter, so hopefully will be there, but will it be a tussle between sailing his Chapter or his crew's boat we have to ask ourselves.... all to be revealed in time I am sure. :D

Roly Mo

icecreamman

Which ice creams as of course I think I know where the best ice creams are to be had on the Norfolk circuit and they are at Overy Staithe, but I am open to suggestions as to where there may be some better ones. Business will of course be conducted as I am sampling any of their wares.   ;)

n12 Bottom Banner