National 12 - find out more...
Sidebar

Dinghy Show video footage session

Started by Jeremy C, 23 Feb 2011, 12:02

« previous - next »

Jeremy C

Sorry for the late notice but :

This coming Saturday we are planning a video session at Northampton Sailing club to get more HD footage for the dinghy show,
There are a couple of boats coming, but the more the merrier, so if you fancy having a bit of a pre-season training sail and don't mind doing the odd strange thing for the camera, please feel free to join in.

If interested, we'll be going on the water at 11am, there will be a slight cost to pay fuel for the use of a RIB, canteen will be open and I'm sure there will be a few funny bits in the video to giggle at at the end of the day!

Please post here if you fancy coming along, would be good to have a range of boats, AC's DB's and vintage all welcome!

Jeremy :)
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

tom white

Would have loved to come along abd help out jeremy but unfortunatley we found quite alot of soggy wood under the fibre glass on le shed :/ so back into repair... Again :/. Hope it all goes well

Tom white (2765)

angus

Bit to far for me to come but I have to ask anyway, does this involve any folding masts or similar;D
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Jeremy C

I find a 3 piece mast is very convenient for transporting around now!
luckily, I will be in a RIB this time, so no more dramatic moments for me!!!
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Nick Copsey

hi jeremy
i can be there with boat ready for 11 but Naomi might be a bit late

Jeremy C

Great Nick, look forward to you joining in, wind is looking good for it.
which boat are you bringing?

Nick Copsey

we will be in the baggy, the foolish dosnt look like it will be ready for a little while yet.

Jeremy C

thanks to all those who came along today, and thanks to Northampton SC for very generously accommodating us, much appreciated.
We had a superb session, and now have some great footage to add to the collection, so hopefully have a nice new video to show off at the dinghy show next weekend.

Jeremy

Chadders

Great stuff Jeremy and thank you to all involved look forward to seeing it at the show. Howard

n12 Bottom Banner