National 12 - find out more...
Sidebar

An alternative open pursuit

Started by Jeremy C, 11 Sep 2010, 09:07

« previous - next »

Jeremy C

With the unfortunate demise of the Island Barn Open Pursuit from the calendar (sorry to hear about it Mike) I thought I could advertise an alternative instead if you were thinking of going along.
 Sunday 3rd of October sees the RNLI & Sailability 'Cock of Burghfield' at BSC. This is a three race Open Pursuit day at BSC with first race from 11am followed by two races back to back in the pm .(as it is a pursuit fromat this gives you time to get off the water and have a break between the races due to the handicap of the 12).

As a charity event entry is a mere £3 (as a minimum but donations warmly welcomed). Last year we had a sixy one boat fleet on the water and we are expecting more this year as we have a triple open event the day before and many are expressing an interest is staying on an extra day.

If you are interested in coming along please post here so that I can get an idea of numbers.
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

n12 Bottom Banner