National 12 - find out more...
Sidebar

Some Serious Blagging

Started by Cookie (Guest), 17 Mar 2009, 05:54

« previous - next »

Cookie (Guest)

April 1st is a while off dude...

OMSC

talking of blagging, I understand there was a little interest from a few minor suppliers in sponsoring the youth series.... any progress?
something like 8 different suppliers ranging from clothing suppliers to fit out guys.... not going to blow anyones trumpet, but came through someone who types in pink?
if we can get them tied down to what they are willing to give for prizes, lets get it out there and the young'uns in the fleet :)

Moon Shallow

hii
im glad the guy got back to you... have mine and my uncles others thumbs up offered you anything. And yes i am interested in some of the sponsership as i know where it comes from. so let me know as i am in need of sails and kit etc... but if things are on offer i think they should be offered to youths first as i found the sponsership for those doing the youth series with their own boat.
thanks Naomi

OMSC

Naomi, I was trying to be subtle and not give away the source... 

by the way can we not give monnshallow any kit as she was far to close to me last weekend and I fear a new set of sails might actually mean that she beats me, and we all know that feeling when one of you ex crews turns out to be a better helm than you are...

especially in a paper dart.

Chris Troth

On the subject of the youth series...any ideas on the number of helms who have expressed an interest?
Chris

sam293

currently including you and myself 5

Chris Troth

Does that include Naomi and Tom from Olton aswell?
Chris

sam293

as far as  i was concerned they wernt looking to travell? not helming anyhow?

Chris Troth

Tom will definitely be travelling. As for Naomi...now her boat is all fixed and her brother's baggy is just sitting in the boat park, she'll be out there too hopefully. Both will be helming.
Chris

sam293

ah ok good stuff, hopefully well be able to get a few more together then well have a viable series

Chris Troth

If that's 7 helms, I'd say thats an improvement on last years Gill Series (only youths who qualified were me and Tom)
Chris

n12 Bottom Banner