National 12 - find out more...
Sidebar

Rigging

Started by chrisvertical, 24 Apr 2008, 09:57

« previous - next »

chrisvertical

Has anyone got any basic rigging photos.  Have recently purchased a 12 and a bit confused with kicker and cunningham set up.  Help much appreciated

Roly Mo

Not sure where you are located, but if it's anywhere remotely north why not come to Ripon SC tomorrow for the training session?  There will be lots of us on hand to help you sort things out.  We start 10.30am, email me if you want more info, or look at the thread elsewhere on the discussion group.  Because of the generosity of the club it's a no cost event. 
Roly Mo

MikeDay

The thing to remember is that all Twelves are different, so someone else's set-up won't necessarily help you work your own out.  The Tuning Guide elsewhere on this site (in owners' stuff) is very comprehensive and should help.  Or you could find a friendly owner nearby who could come and give you a hand.  Where are you?

Mike D
N3496

Emma (Guest)

Hiya
Did you purchase More Hocus Pocus N3304 Rough Diamond from Penzance by any chance?
If so I am the crew/girlfriend of James who you bought her from I think we briefly spoke on the phone.  We have found the registration docs which I will post on to you next week sorry for the delay.
Let me know your email and we will try and see if we have any pics also dont hesitate to phone us about anything to do with Hocus and her rigging or anything else.
Also have a look at the photos on the database I am not sure if there are any there that may help you but have a nosey.
Give J or me a call though it really isnt a problem
Emma and James
N3402

chrisvertical

Many thanks James and Emma.  The phone call, photos and a bit of guess work and all is sorted.  Well we shall see tomorrow.  Kind regards Chris;D

chrisvertical

Many thanks James and Emma.  The phone call, photos and a bit of guess work and all is sorted.  Well we shall see tomorrow.  Kind regards Chris

n12 Bottom Banner