National 12 - find out more...
Sidebar

New coaching walk throughs

Started by grazz, 12 Mar 2008, 07:56

« previous - next »

grazz

Whilst waiting for the nipper to pop out myself and Zoe have worked on 3 more coaching walk throughs. There are some top tips for the new season on reaching, running and rig adjustments

Have a look at:

If you have any suggestions or tips to add please post them here and I'll include them

Happy sailing

Graham & Zoe

grazz

By the way, the final two coaching tips on the website are scheduled to involve capsizing and righting the boat. Any volunteers (db or ac) to demonstrate?? ;D

Jimbo41

Come on grazz, 
The only time I've seen you come a cropper was when you almost submarined in one of the videoclips.  As an expert 12 sailor it's important to show newbies like myself how to get out of scrapes and if you spend all your time avoiding disaster then you'll know precisely how to precipitate it...
Anyway, it'd be good to have something a little more accessible showing you getting your hair wet...:P I say this knowing that we'd be the ideal candidates for this "award", but we're unfortunately too far away for a camera team to come down for the weekend????? The offer however, stands! (Momentary wind speed at ESC is 12 knots, but water temperature 3°C - Brrrrrrr!)
Cheers!
 Jim.

THG

Wait a couple of weeks - always tends to be windy at Bristol ;D should be some swimming done then.
THG

n12 Bottom Banner