National 12 - find out more...
Sidebar

Second hand

Started by John Meadowcroft, 13 Mar 2007, 11:37

« previous - next »

John Meadowcroft

This is new on the for sale board

http://www.national12.org/adverts/detail.php?id=92

this is 3116  -  a street legal that is for sale at a bargain price.  This could be so much fun for someone getting in to 12 sailing.  I saw the boat sailing at Salcombe last summer - Mark, the guy who did all the work on it and is now selling, gave me some carbon to fix my rudder stock after I had run aground again.  Top man.

Someone must be able to offer this boat a home!  Alternatively Mark could consider the new girlfriend approach - I am sure that this is something that he has already considered though.

otherwise for those with more cash, there are 2 design 8s, one of them carbon and double bottomed going at very attractive prices.

have a look at the list!

THG

Thought I recognised the number this guy regularly posts on Y&Y forum, also has a Contender & maybe a Cherub too!!  Seems he could have posted up here a while ago and now it seems a deadline is looming!!

A real bargain price and no maintenance too - although the design seems a little too much towards the windy range and may need a reasonably sized water to do well??

Maybe we need an n12 old boats retirement home to be set up - anyone got a spare barn or aircraft hanger???

THG

Jimbo41

n12 Bottom Banner