National 12 - find out more...
Sidebar

Lift wanted from London - Grafham

Started by Ellie, 24 Oct 2006, 07:09

« previous - next »

Ellie

Hi all,

Is anyone going to Grafham at the weekend that could could give me a lift from West Hampstead / NW London area?

John Meadowcroft

We are going from High Wycombe if you want to get the train out.  Probably an early start though.   Try giving Fran G a call as she will most likely be working her way across N.London to get to the A1.
meds

Mike S

If you luck out with Fran I'll be doing the same tedious trek from S London to the A1 and could pick you up.
Mike S
N3274

Antony (Guest)

Ellie,
Not sure we are much use but will be leaving from near Angel in Islington.  The trouble is that we are likely to go out NE and up the M11.  If you are really stuck we can come round your way, but it is a bit of a detour for us.

Antony

Fran G (Guest)

Ellie,

I tend to go either round the north circular or even M25, not impossible I could come up through W. Hampstead but won't be able to go home that way which may not be so much of a problem for you.

Give me a call on my mobile.  If you're Ellie Martin, I have you're mobile in my phone so will drop you a text.  If you're not Ellie Martin, my home number's in the book, and has an answerphone.

Fran

Ellie

Thanks guys - lots of kind offers!  

It sounds as if something will be possible... thanks again :)

Mike S

Ellie
if you need me to pick you up can you call me on 078 1079 0451 by early evening. I will have to go and pick the boat up tonight.
Cheers Mike
N3274

n12 Bottom Banner