National 12 - find out more...
Sidebar

North west Norfolk Week 2011 photo's

Started by Bill Jenner, 29 Mar 2013, 10:52

« previous - next »

Bill Jenner

My apologies for the delay - about 18 months late - but I had come off my sick bed, which by that time had lasted 21 years, and I had lept head on into Digital photography strait from film without a care in the world.  Nobody told me that I needed a website until it was too late!  Anyway that is all resolved now, mind you that took a bit of doing, got the wrong website to begin with, but I am all set up now.  This morning I upgraded my website to "Google", that will take a couple of weeks before it can be accessed from "Google" directly (at the moment you have to go through 'Facebook'), so if you are STILL interested in N12 photographs taken at NWNW 2011 at Snettisham Beach Sailing Club here's my website:www.billjenner.zenfolio.com  Zenfolio handle everything from the thumbnails to ordering, payment, printing and posting of my orders to yourselves.

Bill Jenner

Many thanks for your visits to my website.  You may also be interested to know that my website:www.billjenner.zenfolio.com can now also be accessed from "Bing":)

Bill Jenner

Just a point to add.  There are other Classes photographed at NWNW 2011 @ SBSC.  Also, if you are having trouble accessing my website, for instance, if your ISP is enhanced by "Google", go to the top of your screen to where your ISP address is displayed, delete this and replace with my website:www.billjenner.zenfolio.com click on this and it should bring up my website.  Good luck;)

Bill Jenner

I am gradually getting to grips with my new website.  I am now offering 15% discount on 2 or more prints per image.  We will see how we get on with that, if the demand is there, I would consider extending the discount to multiple images.;)

n12 Bottom Banner