National 12 - find out more...
Sidebar

HELP! Boat needed for Burton Week.

Started by Matt (Guest), 06 Aug 2008, 01:55

« previous - next »

Matt (Guest)

Hi,
unfortunately N3486, my Annie's Apple isn't going to be seaworthy for Burton Week this year. Please if you would be willing to lend me a (reasonably) competitive boat for the week I would be very grateful. Everything else is arranged ie crew and accommodation - just this one important ingredient missing, oops.
I have a good set of alverbank sails cut for a superspars carbon mast so I can use them. I'm based in southampton so something on the south coast would be great.
I'll be away from the computer from friday through next week so please call 07977006585 if you can help.
thanks
Matt
N3486

Antony (Guest)

Logistics can usually be sorted out somehow, for example i am in Suffolk this weekend and might be able to bring a boat back if one was available... so now we just need to find you a boat.
Anybody out there with a spare one?  Matt has done enough sailing in a DB 12 to be trustworthy........
Antony

Matt (Guest)

thanks Anthony, that would be a great help.
Matt

matt (Guest)

Thank you all for your offers of support. Particularly nigel white for the offer of 3415 and dave wilkins . I am sorted and greatly looking forward to Burton week.
Cheers
Matt

n12 Bottom Banner