National 12 - find out more...
Sidebar

New to 12 sailing

Started by StuartC, 29 May 2008, 12:22

« previous - next »

StuartC

Just agreed to buy my first N12 3118. Picking up this Saturday and it will be the first one at Bolton Sailing Club. Hope you are all standing by for the questions.
I Sail supernova but buying this for my new to sailing other half to race together and get her helming. Can't wait to give her a race on Sunday!!!. 8)
Stu.

Chadders

Hi Stu
Welcome to N12 sailing a move you will not regret I am sure.  Loads of info and tuning advice on the website and plenty of events in the North and around the country for you to go to so hope to see you on the circuit before too long as there is still plenty of time to qualify for the Norther Series and we are friendly bunch even those of us from Yorkshire.  You will find the answer to just about any question on this discussion page and even answers to questions you didnt ask so welcome again and enjoy your 12 sailing.
Howard C a.k.a. Chadders

StuartC

Thanks for that!!...
Getting more excited as the weekend aproaches.. It was only ment to be an ocasional sail for me but i fancy doing a few events in it this year. The boat looks tidy but I have only seen pictures so far as its about 5 hours away. But the guy who is selling has been great so far with emails and on the phone so trusting him. On the look out for some new sails at some point soon as that is the only thing that look as though they may need updating.
Thanks again for the message and look forward to seeing you on the water soon...
PS photo attached if you want a look..
Stu.

n12 Bottom Banner