National 12 - find out more...
Sidebar

Getting an Optimist!

Started by tedcordall, 10 Mar 2008, 09:17

« previous - next »

tedcordall

Jimbo41

Ted,
I've got one for sale if you're interested. True to the Argentinians in the pics she's called Wavefunction. My daughter's getting the Tigress (Nuttyshell N3130) that I'm currently restoring. I've promised her I'd teach her to helm...:o
Jim (N3470, N3130, Mirror 14114 before they turned "K", Optimist GER9846, I think, pant, pant, oh yes, crew for Dart18 Ger...;D)

tedcordall

It was just a turn of phrase, I've got one (or rather my children have), but thanks anyway.

Now, where can I find some huge waves..........

Tim Gatti

Looks just like Teignmouth in a wind against tide situation. No probs!

Jimbo41

Quote from: 154Looks just like Teignmouth in a wind against tide situation. No probs!

Looks like about now on the South Coast - go for it Ted!
;D;D Jim ;D;D

THG

looks like if you book the right accomodation at Teignmouth you just open the front door and step into the boat :o ;D
Pretty dramatic pics on the BBC last night - hope all is well down there for everyone
THG

Tornado

Kingsbridge downtown was awash apparently. Dad smashed his landrover against the Newbridge slipping on the flotsam & Jetsom, (whilst returning from the boat at Frogmore, trying to overtake a double-decker bus! :o:-/). Luckily noone hurt, (silly old B*g**r).  Even luckier, boat was fairly high up on the yard and dry, so didn´t drift or lift.
We saw some pictures last night on German telly, not so good :-/. Anyone got news of Salcombe? Dad didn´t have much of an idea, now not being mobile...
Got to change my handle... It´s so tacky.
Jim.

n12 Bottom Banner