National 12 - find out more...
Sidebar

Has anyone ever seen . . . .

Started by Roly Mo, 07 Mar 2007, 09:38

« previous - next »

Roly Mo

Angus (of the Loch Tummel variety) and Marti Pellow (of the Wet Wet Wet variety) in a room together?  Are they one and the same?  Roly Mo opened a sleepy eye the other evening whilst Mrs Roly Mo was watching some dire TV and said 'goodness me, what on earth is Angus doing singing on the BBC' (not a direct quote, but carefully paraphrased to protect the young).

Perhaps Angus didn't go into hibernation after all but instead travelled south to take part in a BBC singing competition!!

Team Roly Mo

scotyot

Roly Mo et al, watch this space! With inside knowledge I can tell you that this season Angus will be all singing and dancing!! Don't say I didn't warn you!!!

Roly Mo

Cripes, he's not going to make an appearance on Strictly Come Dancing next is he?

Lukepiewalker

Surely 'I'm a nonentity, brother get me dancing with a strictly swapped wife in teh kitchen'... or something.... ::)

angus

If you had ever seen me dance or heard me sing you would know the answer to this one. ::)
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Roly Mo

Having seen some of the competitors I don't believe that this would be a problem!  Congrats on the win last night by the way! :)

Roly Mo

angus

Only time I ever win anything and I'm the last person to hear. Back to sleep ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Hey I cann't find a sleepy smilie
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

n12 Bottom Banner