National 12 - find out more...
Sidebar

Chipstead FH Open 6th June

Started by Richardb, 23 May 2010, 09:38

« previous - next »

Richardb

Hi all
I know everyone will for focused on Burton Week right now, however, as some light relief on 6th June we have an Open Handicap at Chipstead Sailing Club. We have held a N12 open before but numbers have been low so the club asked me to make in an Open Handicap. Having said that we hope to have 3 club 12's sailing and prizes for the first 12 so ineffect an Open within the Open.
Usual format 3 races first at 11ish and tea at the end £8 great value.
I would be so pleased to see some other 12's turn up, great way to relax after the hectic Burton Week.
Let me know
Richard Ball
N12 - 3452
richbouncing@aol.com

ifoxwell

Hi Richard
As our most local 12 club we would love to come along however Hannah has arranged to do a charity fun run on that day. What time do the races start in the afternoon... perhaps we could get along once she has done her bit!
Cheers
Ian and Hannah
3162 Bicycle Clips

richardb (Guest)

Hi good to hear from you

Pm races

I would say racing starts earliest 1330 maybe 1400.
I guess you would need to be at the club for 1230ish to be safe
If you make the effort I am sure there will be something in it for you !!!!!!!!!!!!
hope to see you

Richard

richardb (Guest)

Hi all loots of reads not many responses, still hoping to see a few 12's at Chipstead.
Hope you all enjoy the w/e

Richard
N3452

ifoxwell

Right we have packed the boat up and hope to bring it over on Saturday so that we can get it rigged and ready to sail ready for our late arrival on Sunday.
Regards
Ian and Hannah
3162 Bicycle clips

richardb (Guest)

I think we are up to 4 12's for this coming Sunday 6th.
A few more would be great, if the boat is still in one piece and you fancy some relaxing pond sailing then we would love to see you at Chipstead.
Thanks
Richard
N3452

n12 Bottom Banner