National 12
Sidebar

BURTON WEEK ENTRIES

Started by BURTON WEEK 2010, 05 Mar 2010, 11:21

« previous - next »

Laura.Anne.N3412

Hi All
I am posting in reference to my brother. He is interested in sailing at Burton Week, arrangements were made for him to sail with another sailor but unfortunately they fell through. He's a competent sailor in the front of a 12, sailed some events over the past 12 months. At the moment he stands at 5ft 6in and weighs in at about 9 Stone.
 Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Laura Humphrey (OMSC)

Dave Croft

The Cadets are holding a major regatta at the same time as Burton Week. There may be crews or helms available as some of the children have older siblings. If there is interest I can get an e-mail sent round the Cades to ask - let me know via this discussion board.
Regards, Dave

Tim Gatti

David - thanks for your kind offer
We are up to 69 entries now, despite some last minute cancellations due to miscellaneous unfortunate injuries and unforseen circumstances.  I am hopeful that numbers will be approaching the mid-70's by the end of the month.
If anyone is still in need of a crew I would suggest that they respond to your posting direct.
Looking forward to seeing you at the WPNSA
Best wishes
Tim

Jemma Spicer (Guest)

Hi, I am a experienced sailor from Weymouth and have heard that people are needing crew for the Burton week at WPNSA, i havent sailed a national 12 before but have helmed and crew various 2 handed boats such as the 420, scorpian and many more. If you need crew for this event then feel free to email or call me on 07791004936 (after 6). Jemma