National 12 - find out more...
Sidebar

Steve Nicholson Race

Started by Jane Wade, 15 Mar 2009, 10:16

« previous - next »

Jane Wade

The Steve Nicholson Race takes place at Northampton Sailing Club on Saturday 24th January.  All proceeds to Asthma Research.
Two races - first start at 11am with lunch in between.  We usually get around 110 boats altogether and it would be great to get a good fleet of 12s there as we had at the Bloody Mary.
Further details:
http://www.northamptonsailingclub.org/index.asp?selection=Calendar
Kevin and I will be there in 3512, Alpha Male and hoping this year to keep it upright!
Jane 

OMSC

looking at the possibility of bringing gordon down.
although if it is windy, I might end up with the street legal. will confirm it after the weekend.

Chris Troth

I should be there with 3412
Chris

Jeremy C

Considering bringing Trick Cyclist along if the weather makes it worth it.
Jeremy & George
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Birdy

I would of loved to of Brought down 3193 after its TLC for a good blast but hence in the process looseing a few parts ... ummm its a laser do! good show of OMSC boats going gutted about not upping the number! ;) See you all there

tom white

hopefully me and le shed 2765 will be coming :) 
looking forward :P
tom white

OMSC

looking at the weather, and as long as the crew doesn't revolt too much, I will be bringing Gordon (2947) down. will have the pleasure of Moonshallow in the crew's spot I believe, for the first time since the enterprise midland champs last year. Looking forward to the event and hoping to do a little better than we did at the inlands, but being there with all the young guns from Olton Mere will be enough for me to have a great day.

I am slightly concerned that alpha male will be there, as it will take at least 20 minutes to drag my crew away from that pink beast, if she had her way you would be 3 up.

Kevin

Moonshallow will have to fight Jane for the front spot in the boat. If only I had women fighting over being with me 30 years ago ..........................
Alpha Male

Ok Adam (Guest)

Just like to say another big thanks to all the N12 sailors, who helped a copule of OK sailors get their car (with boat on top) out of the mud on saturday! We had a great day, thought the event was brilliant, hope you all did too!
Thanks again, Adam

n12 Bottom Banner